The Sport Ortho Workers' Compensation program is designed to deliver the best possible care for your injured employee, with time in mind.
SOUC offers immediate care through 14 Orthopedic Urgent Care locations in hopes to return employees back to work healthy, positive and productive. Statistics validate early diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries as the key in employees returning to the job as soon as possible, thereby reducing both medical costs and time lost from work. With locations closer to home/work, our increased compliance metrics will drive better results in the average time away from work. We provide excellent musculoskeletal care to injured workers in more than 10 counties, while keeping employers and insurance carrier in communication on the patient's treatment plan, progress and status.
- Overuse injuries like carpal tunnel/cubital tunnel syndrome
- Fractures, strains, and sprains
- Chronic tendonitis
- Injuries to the elbow, wrist, and hands
- Rotator cuff/labral/biceps tears
- Ligament, tendon, and meniscus tears of the knee
Submit the Form Below